No Products in the Cart
Kindly Tips :
1. Do not install the pad over concrete, asphalt or any other hard surface. You should put this mat on the grass or buy the bathtub nonslip stickers to place on it.
2. To adjust the spray direction of the sprinkler mat to the inside, please lay it on a flat lawn or flat ground and fill water to make gravity in the middle of the splash pad first so that the direction of the water spray facing inside.
3. To deal with water leakage when connecting the water pipe, please follow the instruction to attach the splash pad and reconnect the water pipe correctly.
4. Don't lift/move the mat when it is filled with water.
5. When your kids playing, recommend your kids wearing some water shoes or sandals, and be careful of letting your kids step in too quickly.
6. There will be a little smell when opening the package. Please rinse with water before use.